Finland! A chilly country that loves fish and rye bread on the boarder of Sweden the people are renown for their relaxed style of living
1. Raw horse meat is a popular entree in Japan. Sliced thinly and eaten raw it is called basashi.
2. Over 70% of Japan consists of mountains. The country also has over 200 volcanoes.
3. A musk melon (similar to a cantaloupe) can sell for over 31,473 yen ($300.00).
4. The literacy rate in Japan is almost 100%.
5. There are vending machines in Japan that dispense beer!
Japan, its a bright colourful country by the sea full of history and culture. The tenagers of Japan are famed for their innovitive fashion sense. Also Japan is famed for the drawing style Chibi and Anime.